Do you want to grow your brand or business using automation tools? A digital marketing speaker Hong Kong has listed 5 of the best no-code growth marketing tools in 2022. According to a social media agency Hong Kong, a no-code growth marketing tool can help brands and businesses boost quality and productivity using automation workflows without the need for system developers. A video marketing agency Hong Kong even highlights that there are a lot of tutorial guides where marketers can learn using them in no time.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the number one digital marketing strategy for every brand and business. Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO marketing tool that offers free SEO learning and improvement toolsets. It houses different features for competitor analysis, keyword research, link building, rank tracking, and site audits to achieve higher Google rankings. Through Ahrefs, brands and businesses can:
- Analyze competitors’ SEO performances.
- Optimize a website for backlinks and keywords.
- Track the website’s SEO ranking progress.
For easy online designs, Canva is a free tool that makes brand imaging simpler. Through a drag and drop function, you can make hashtags, logos, social handles, etc., in only a few minutes. Such a marketing tool combines a brand kit, background remover, design, layout, and photo editing to generate different types of content. The marketing tool also allows sharing content over a team. Through Canva, brands and businesses can:
- Accelerate ideas with custom templates.
- Easily make edits on visual creatives.
- Plan content and social campaigns using multi-format posts.
- Work faster through team collaboration.
Hubspot is an inbound marketing and sales CRM platform that every brand or business needs to grow. It helps you attract visitors and convert leads by tracking marketing activities all in one place. The Hubspot dashboard offers a variety of functionality such as conversational bots, live chats, and valuable reports. Through the Hubspot marketing tool, brands and businesses can:
- Accelerates sales
- Build powerful websites
- Increase leads
- Streamline customer service
A Loom is the leading global video messaging tool. It uses video to save marketers the time to send emails back and forth. By creating product marketing videos, a hybrid marketing team can benefit from such a marketing tool by empowering effective communication. Made with speed and simplicity, Loom allows brands and businesses to:
- Record marketing videos using a camera and desktop.
- Install it as an Android, Chrome, desktop, or iOS extension.
- Share videos within workspaces.
A Referral Factory is a simple and user-friendly referral marketing tool. The software can help build, launch, and run powerful referral campaigns without the need for developers. It houses more than 1000 referral templates designed by experts that marketers can choose from. Through the Referral Factory marketing tool, brands and businesses can:
- Get referring customers quickly.
- Grow high-performance channels.
- Integrate APIs and webhooks in a click.
To automate different business workflows, Zapier is a marketing tool that can help you. Through integration, Zapier allows the automation of repetitive tasks. Brands and businesses no longer need to copy and paste contacts, content, etc. Through Zapier, brands and businesses can:
- Automate multiple tasks in a single trigger.
- Customize zaps in minutes.
- Integrate more than 4,000 apps.
- Set intelligent workflow solutions.