The key to successful online marketing is ranking at top of search engine results. It is the main goal of a digital marketing speaker Hong Kong. On social media platforms, most brands and businesses aim to drive traffic to their eCommerce pages, as a social media agency Hong Kong notes. For a video marketing agency Hong Kong, SEO is also a vital strategy to show video ads to online consumers.
As such, every brand or business should know how o create a perfectly optimized web page. It does not only improve a user’s experience. It also delivers better information for search engines to understand. When they properly index your web page, they are most likely to display on top of relevant search results.
SERP stands for search engine result pages. To perfectly optimize a web page, it is vital to structure the meta description, meta title, and URL well. These technical aspects help crawler bots better understand what a web page can offer to rank them higher in relevant keyword searches.
A good meta description should be around 150 to 160 characters. It must be descriptive & meaningful and should include a relevant keyword. One important thing to remember is to avoid duplicate meta descriptions. Crawler bots may be confused if the meta description of different web pages is the same. It can decrease the ranking of a web page as a duplicate page.
A blog post typically covers a query or topic. It is educational and informational about a brand, business, product, service, or topic. Every blog post should adhere to these guidelines to create a perfectly optimized web page:
- Add internal links to the content to help users find relevant content.
- Add social sharing buttons.
- Enrich the content of a web page with semantically related keywords. It means words that are conceptually related.
- Images should be compressed and uploaded correctly with the specific text description.
- Use one H1 tag and three to five relevant H2 tags on the web page.
- Use target keywords in the first 100 to 150 words but avoid keyword stuffing.
Web Page Optimization
A web page optimization means improving the user’s experience over a web page. The goal is to avoid bouncing audiences and keep them returning to your site. There are several ways to optimize a web page that every brand or business should continually perform.
- First, avoid duplicate content or plagiarism. Upload creatively curated and original content.
- Second, check the page loading time. Ideally, it should be under two seconds.
- Third, try to earn backlinks by collaborating with other brands. Uploading original content highlighting your expertise is also one way to gain backlinks.
- Fourth, fix web crawler blocks.
- Fifth, include markups. It means organizing your web page content through sections and topics.
- Last, use a responsive design. When we mean responsive design, it should be easy to navigate and optimized for mobile devices.